January 2019 Member Only Q&A Webinar Recording
Thanks for attending our October 2018 member-only Q&A!
If you missed it, you can check out the link below to watch it. A quick summary:
- We had two GREAT in-person happy hours in December – one in London and one in Scottsdale. Thanks all those who could make it!
- We’re going to pilot two new services
- Members will have an opportunity to schedule 1:1’s with Kim. Details to be published on Monday
- We’re also going to start rolling out a virtual study group – look forward to an email with signup details
- We had a great member discussion about task management and PPM tools. As promised, here are some of the resources discussed:
Resources from Kolme Group (Kim’s PPM consultancy)
- Whitepaper of 5 key PPM platform differentiators here
- A matrix of over 100 PPM tools compared here
- Kim’s presentation on PPM data quality and project performance is here
…and of course just ping Kim@PMHappyHour.com if you want to chat and geek out over PPM!
Not a member? Join today and get access to this recording and participate in future Q&A!
Members get access to our Member-Only Q&A sessions, and access to recordings for all past sessions – click here for details on becoming a member.