039 – Burning Questions: A Trick or treat bag of listener mail
As we gorge on our kid’s leftover Halloween candy, we answer a number of Listener questions left on our Facebook and Linkedin pages.
- What are some good ways to describe PM-ish duties on a resume/CV?
- What are some tips on holding someone accountable?
- How do you create a timeline for a project with a new technology you don’t know about?
- When and how do you call out a team member who is not doing their job?
- What are some tips on working with an external IT vendor PM?
- And more!
Got your own questions you wish we’d covered? It’s not too late! Hit us up on facebook at /pmhappyhour today
JOIN THE HAPPY HOUR!
Get access to all podcasts, PDU certificates, bonus content, exclusive member Q&A webinars and more from our membership! https://pmhappyhour.com/membership
STUMP THE PM’S!
We love to hear about your tough PM issues, so please hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook at facebook.com/pmhapyhour and we’ll see if we can help you. If we use your question, we’ll send you a PM Happy Hour coaster you can enjoy at your next happy hour.