August 2018 Member Only Q&A Webinar Recording
Thanks for attending our member-only Q&A!
If you missed it, you can check out the link below to watch it. Apologies though – due a technical issue, we didn’t record the last 10 minutes – but still got lots of great conversation! A quick summary:
- PM Happy Hour Membership update – cool stuff going on!
- PDUs will be uploaded this coming weekend. Yeah!
- Notes coming for each episode!
- In progress: Ultimate Guide to RAID Log Book, free to members, expected in September
- Upcoming episodes
- Crucial Conversations – parts 2 and 3! Kate’s book report
- Scope Creep!
- PERT-tastic episode on estimation – Kim
- Lessons from interviewing 50 women in PM with Elise Stevens
- We’re looking to start adding some additional courses and bonus material – looking for feedback on which of these may be interesting to our members –
- Communications coaching program by Kate, with small group coaching, reading and 1:1 coaching to develop communication capabilities and address specific problems
- “Newbie to Project Manager” 3-6 month coaching and training program, helping you move from newbie to confident PM
- “Get your RAID on” 2-3 hour virtual RAID workshop to help you setup your RAID and get started – preview of our upcoming book, Ultimate Guide to RAID
- “Project Bootstrap,” 1:1 and small group coaching to help you get your critical project off the ground or back on-track
- Get your PMP with Kate! – Virtual course with Kate to get your PMP or CAPM certification
- And some great member discussion
Not a member? Join today and get access to this recording and participate in future Q&A!
Members get access to our Member-Only Q&A sessions, and access to recordings for all past sessions – click here for details on becoming a member.