003-The First 5 questions to ask whenever you start a new project (part 3/5)
Saluti! Join us for our new podcast, the Project Management Happy Hour! In our first 5 episodes, we are going to look at the first 5 questions you need to ask whenever starting a new project, whether you are:
- Kicking off a fresh new project
- Taking over an in-flight project
- Scoping out a new project opportunity
- Performing an assessment of a project that may be in trouble
- Communicating an overview of a project to team members or stakeholders
As promised in the podcast, click here to download a basic Commerical Notice template!
JOIN TODAY, AND GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO TAKE THE QUIZ!
Members get unlimited access to take the quizzes for our podcasts. Not only, that, but you also get a certificate, we’ll upload your PDU’s to PMI, and you get lots of other great benefits – click here for details on becoming a member.
JOIN US FOR HAPPY HOUR!
Come by and say “hey!” in our PM Happy Hour FB Page at https://www.facebook.com/pmhappyhour/